21 December 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

I am your typical everyday young woman who loves to watch movies, listen to music, hang out with friends, and gossip about anything and everything possible. I have a huge family and many friends who have my back, and I love them for that. All those people also know that I would, likewise, take a bullet for them.

I also tend to look very bubbly on the outside, especially when I am with these people I mentioned above. Many people take that to mean that everything is great in my life. Of course, they are right to assume that is the case. I mean; I have employment, a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in at night, food in my cupboards, and an endless stream of people who love and care about ME. I likewise care about them. I am usually the shoulder for them to cry on, the friend they have when they need me there.

Although, if you look deeply behind my eyes, you will find that I am not as stable as I seem to portray on the outside. I am fragile and weak, but I make it a point to live every day to the fullest. I have many fears I must fight each day, but I still find a way to smile.

This blog is to show people like me who are out there, that you are not alone, and although sometimes you may be too fatigue to make lemonade with those lemons being thrown at you. You can still cut them into crescents, sprinkle some sugar atop, and make a sweet snack with them anyways.

Until next time, I am Marcy Jenson telling you to keep that smile on your face. Life will get better, or at least thats what I tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment