07 May 2012

What's love got to do with it?

Hello world! I am back! I am here with a little message about my opinion on some things! Hope I don't offend any of my readers, but it is the expression of my feelings on this topic!


HERE IT GOES!



Love is an emotion. It is how you feel. Everyone's definition is not the same. You love your family, friends, people you barely know, and sometimes strangers. It is how you feel about the person. 

What about romantic love? The love you feel for that significant other. How does that love effect you? How does it effect your loved ones? The answer is simple. However you and them allow it to effect them is exactly how it effects them.

Sometimes you will love someone so much, and your loved ones may disapprove of the person. You won't love them any less for it. But, they shouldn't love you any less for loving someone they wouldn't particularly date or potentially marry. It can, however, leave you in a state of confusion and frustration. Why do they disapprove? What is it that turns the off to my guy/girl? Should I leave the person I am happy with to prevent my loved ones from leaving me?

Don't those thoughts override your mind. Everyone has different taste. Everyone views the world different. And, if you are truly happy then try to explain that to your loved ones. Maybe their accusations are accurate. Maybe their nightmares mean something more than you think. But, the decision is always ultimately yours! If they love and respect you enough, they won't leave you because you are dating someone they don't particularly like to be around. If they do, they were never really a true friend. Odds are that one day the people who have bad thoughts about your guy/girl will date someone you don't want to be around either. It happens. It is life. Not every soul is compatible. 

If you are a minor reading my blog, I have to inform you that your parents override my jurisdiction and you must abide by their rules. Sorry, I know it isn't fair. You are only a kid once, so enjoy it! Nine out of ten you will not love the same guy you are with by the time you are allowed to date him/her anyways. That is life, too. 

I am not an expert on this subject. It is simply my opinion, but that is all I have to say for today. 


So, keeping being happy. Keep loving everyone you love! Don't let fear stop you! Don't live blindly either, though! This has been Marcy Jenson, and I LOVE my readers!





No comments:

Post a Comment